Golchha House, Ganabahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Main Frame Structural Systems
Are structural skeletal members carrying the main load of the Pre-Engineered Building.
Consists of tapered columns, tapered rafters, and other supporting members which are fabricated using the state-of-the-art technology at our own factory.
◆ Tapered Columns - transfers the vertical loads to the foundations
- are made up of I sections which are most economical than others
- provides the widest possible spans without the need for interior supports
- can reduce the amount of steel used and reduce costs in several ways.
◆ Tapered Rafters - one of a series of sloped structural members (beams)
- extend from the ridge or hip to the wall-plate, downslope perimeter or eave
- are designed to support the roof deck and its associated loads.
The shape and size of members vary based on the applications and requirements.
Is erected by bolting the endplates of connecting sections together.
All the steel sections and welded plate members are designed in unity with the appropriate sections as per the latest international codes and standards such as AISC, AISI, MBMA and IS to meet all the client disclaimers.
©Copyright 2021 Hipco Superbuild. All Rights Reserves
Designed by : MantraIT